WIF - La Community Italiana di The Battle for Wesnoth

Wesnoth Italian Forum
La Community Italiana di The Battle for Wesnoth uno dei migliori giochi multiplayer online gratis open source, a turni di ambientazione fantasy. Iscriviti a wifper partecipare ai tornei online, allo sviluppo di nuove estensioni (campagne, mappe, ere, scenari, fazioni) e a tutte le iniziative di w.i.f. per questo meraviglioso gioco strategia . Giocare gratis on line non è mai stato più facile.

Se stai cercando giochi multiplayer online, giochi di strategia, giochi a turni, giochi open source, giochi gratuiti o giochi fantasy, vieni a giocare online in multiplayer con noi! Questo è il forum che cercavi.
22 Novembre 2017, 14:04:18 *
Benvenuto! Accedi o registrati.
Hai dimenticato l'e-mail di attivazione?

Accesso con nome utente, password e durata della sessione
 Notizia
VENITE A TROVARCI NELLA CHAT DI W.I.F.
- per organizzare partite ed incontri Ghigno  -
Ti aspettiamo!
Ricerca avanzata  
Pagine: [1]   Vai giù
  Stampa  
Autore Discussione: Greetings from Hungary  (Letto 1225 volte)
0 utenti e 1 Utente non registrato stanno visualizzando questa discussione.
Horus2
Recluta

Scollegato Scollegato

« inserita:: 29 Novembre 2015, 16:09:18 »

Hi, i am Horus from the Hungarian community. I do not know a word in Italian so apologies in advance; but it seems  this might be the best place for this kind of talk. According to the forums messages you just had your annual national tournament, so even the time of it is optimal.

I am planning an international wesnoth cup, probably the greatest event in the history of the game; the idea itself originally was exclusive to 2 countries but due to pressure i decided to open it for everyone. The structure of the event haven't finalised yet, but most likely it will be a certain number of chosen players of the same nation (most likely 7) all playing a round of 1v1 default games against the members of another country, and who achieves the most victory in a round wins it. Brackets, elimination, selection of players and all that technical details really depends on the number of partaking countries so i cannot say anything for sure.

If there is interest on the part of your community, then i would like to talk with the site administrator for further details, who will later share the outcome of our discussions and keeps the community informed. You can find me on the official wesnoth page or in email.

I am looking forward to meet you for a fruitful collaboration!

Horus
Eroe del Reame
Scollegato Scollegato

Il Lucertolino

« Risposta #1 inserita:: 29 Novembre 2015, 22:25:14 »

Hi, Horus!  Occhiolino

I'm not the administrator - only a common member of this community - but I can say I'd be very happy to see an "international championship".
I've quite often wondered why nobody - as far as I can remember - have ever thought to organize an "official" tournament for Wesnoth. I can understand the difficulties in setting up the event, but the international community sure could appreciate such initiatives.

That said, I'm certainly not a champion, but I strongly invite our Italian Heroes to gather and answer to the call!  Felice

-----

Ciao, Horus!  Occhiolino

Non sono l'amministratore - solo un comune membro di questa comunità - ma posso dire che sarei molto felice di vedere un "campionato internazionale".
Mi sono chiesto abbastanza spesso perché nessuno - da quanto posso ricordare - ha mai pensato di organizzare un torneo "ufficiale" per Wesnoh. Posso comprendere le difficoltà nell'impostare l'evento, ma la comunità internazionale di certo potrebbe apprezzare tali iniziative.

Detto questo, non sono di certo un campione, ma invito caldamente i nostri Eroi Italiani a radunarsi e a rispondere alla chiamata!  Felice
L'Occhio sopra di Voi!
Amministratore
Scollegato Scollegato

« Risposta #2 inserita:: 30 Novembre 2015, 00:15:42 »

Hi, Horus,

at first, thanks for contacting us! (an please, forgive my english!)

(As admin of the community) I can only confirm Xalzar words about this event! Felice

We will support the initiative as best as we can and we will try to organize an italian team to take part in battle.

Please, keep us in the loop; expecially with any kind of informations about rules and times/date of the tournament.

Thanks,
Dret.

---

Traduzione:

Ciao, Horus,

grazie per averci contattato! (e perdona il mio inglese!)

(In qualità di amministratore della comunità) Non posso far altro che confermare le parole di Xalzar!

Supporteremo con piacere l'iniziativa al meglio delle nostre possibilità e cercheremo di organizzare un team italiano per predere parte all'evento.

Ti prego quindi di tenerci aggiornati: in particolar modo riguardo il regolamento e le date del torneo.

Grazie ancora!
Dret.
Non fatevi prendere dal Panico!!
Ghigno
Yomar
Eroe del Reame
Scollegato Scollegato

« Risposta #3 inserita:: 30 Novembre 2015, 23:32:27 »

Hi, i am Horus from the Hungarian community. I do not know a word in Italian so apologies in advance; but it seems  this might be the best place for this kind of talk. According to the forums messages you just had your annual national tournament, so even the time of it is optimal.

I am planning an international wesnoth cup, probably the greatest event in the history of the game; the idea itself originally was exclusive to 2 countries but due to pressure i decided to open it for everyone. The structure of the event haven't finalised yet, but most likely it will be a certain number of chosen players of the same nation (most likely 7) all playing a round of 1v1 default games against the members of another country, and who achieves the most victory in a round wins it. Brackets, elimination, selection of players and all that technical details really depends on the number of partaking countries so i cannot say anything for sure.

If there is interest on the part of your community, then i would like to talk with the site administrator for further details, who will later share the outcome of our discussions and keeps the community informed. You can find me on the official wesnoth page or in email.

I am looking forward to meet you for a fruitful collaboration!

Horus

Hi Horus2, I'm very happy for what you wrote, in fact I  talked about your forum and comunity here and also proposed a sort of international tournament, so I'm very glad of your initiative.
« Ultima modifica: 30 Novembre 2015, 23:36:42 da Yomar » Registrato
Horus2
Recluta

Scollegato Scollegato

« Risposta #4 inserita:: 19 Luglio 2016, 17:13:08 »

Hi again, i apologise for not living up to the expectations. I aimed too high when i tried to make the foundations of the tournament together, and i felt into the lingual barriers. I was not fond of setting the rules and rallying people all by myself because at that time i already looked as an autocratic person. However, communication with the other countries started to clog, and i wanted to reach some efforts with them before i turn to you (since you seemed to be the easiest to access out of the three), which ultimately resulted in this silence (i had no progress to talk about). Without the progression, i gave higher priority to my other Wesnoth-related works, then during May, real life work swallowed me.

I learned my lesson and ready to make a second attempt at it.

First i would like to hear about your ideas on the timing. The Russians have their Summer Cup running now, so they would be more comfortable with the International a bit later. Hungarians will likely start their own local tournament in late October. Is this August-October time window suitable for you? It would be 6 games per player in the course of 6 weeks, nothing unmanageable.
Second, i would like to centralise the powers and responsibilities for the sake of speed and clarity. I need the help of one volunteer who speaks English well enough and is a trusted community member. Since he was a regular, I tried to contact Ammazzalepri on the official Wesnoth forum, but it is unlikely that he will respond there (can you please tell him i was looking for him?). This volunteer would have the job of informing the community about the details, assembling a team by any way he sees fitting, helping those who do not speak English in scheduling, and generally being in touch with me. Of course he can give the tasks i assigned to him to someone else, it is only for the sake of centralisation.
Third, i wonder if you made a list of players in advance for the International during the first attempt. Do you have 9 players who will fight under your flag, or in the end you had less, maybe 7? If someone does not have enough active members around for the event, we can mutually agree in 7, but 9 is still preferred. Having substitutes around would be also nice, in case someone has to leave for longer than a week.

Rules will be entirely written by me this time, and soon i will put it up for display to let you comment on it, but i think you know the gist of it already.

So, how about trying at this once again? Are you in?

Horus2
Eroe del Reame
Scollegato Scollegato

« Risposta #5 inserita:: 21 Luglio 2016, 19:48:59 »

Hi Horus, since no one answered yet, I will tell in short to this forum members, your proposal in Italian.

Per quelli che non hanno molta dimmestichezza con la lingua Inglese schriverò in breve cosa dice l'ultimo post di Horus2.

Vorrebbe organizare un torneo internazionale tra aogosto e ottobre, saranno 6 partite a giocatore nell'arco di 6 settimane e avrebbe bisogno di un volontario fidato di questo forum che conosca bene l'inglese il quale dovrebbe informare i nostri utenti su quello che riguarda il torneo e he cmq stia in contatto con lui.
Noi nel fratempo dovremmo fare una lista di 9 giocatori che combattano sotto la nostra bandiera se possible altrimenti ne possono bastare 7, avere dei sostituti sarebbe preferibile.
Perciò vorrebbe sapere se partecipiamo o no.

Ecco a grandi linee era quello che diceva il suo post, ora non so quanti siano attivi in questo periodo di vacanze, tantomeno se sia in giro Dret, Nobun, o Ammazzalepri perchè è lui che ha cercato di contattare.

Perciò Ammazzalepri se sei interressato lui vorrebbe parlare con te.
Giovane Avventuriero
Scollegato Scollegato

« Risposta #6 inserita:: 24 Luglio 2016, 22:51:07 »

Sorry Horus I see this post just now thanks to Daire who segnaled it to me. I'm glad to help you organizing this as I already told you in pm. Our forum is not very frequented nowadays but maybe with the help of the admins publicizing the tournament on our newsboard we can get some more players. I'm going to contact our admin Dret right now and as soon as you send me the draft of the tournament I open the official thread about it.
Nobun
Moderatore Globale e Vincitore Torneo di Singolare 2011
Scollegato Scollegato

Negromante elementale del Vento

« Risposta #7 inserita:: 25 Luglio 2016, 06:21:07 »

I'm here.
I cannot answer in place of the community, but I can only say why I didn't join any tournament in the last years:
  - I losed a lot of skill and I'm not anymore competitive, becouse I play wesnoth very rarely
  - usually I cannot guarantee to be available... a tournament usually requires time, and during all this time I could be unavailable.

The second reason is the most important one, for me. Imho it is not serious to disappear after joining a tournament... but I cannot guarantee to be availabe, so I personally decline the invite, but I want to thank you for that invite.

After saying that, I hope that some users here will join your tournament. Thank you for contacting us Sorriso

A VOLTE ATTIVO, A VOLTE NO
Xalzar
Eroe del Reame
Scollegato Scollegato

Il Lucertolino

« Risposta #8 inserita:: 28 Luglio 2016, 11:30:12 »

Hi Horus!
Personally, I'm quite rusty since real life devoured almost all of my free time.
I'm not prepared for anything competitive right now. And perhaps I've never have had much of the right mindset for competitive anyway, since I'm not too patient...but that's another story.  Linguaccia

Look alive though, you may want to consider that Wesnoth will soon come to Steam! This meaning, the userbase will surely expand, and so the active competitive players.  Occhiolino
These times of rest are coming to an end...  Ghigno
Recluta

Scollegato Scollegato

« Risposta #9 inserita:: 09 Agosto 2016, 16:35:42 »

Hi, i finished writing the draft of the rules. Ammazzalepri will probably send it to you shortly. Some points are still open to discussion. If you have anything to add, speak with him so he can deliver your words!

Yomar: Thanks for setting the wheels in motion here!

Xalzar, Nobun: Do not worry about skill! Every team has some below superhuman level players, even the Russians, believe me. The size of the teams are big on a purpose, to give an opportunity for lesser-known names, to prevent it becoming a competition for the few regulars who already frequent the ladder and the official server. It is really just a fun tournament, and even if you do not win, you will be able to see how high the bar is set and you will prepare for 2017 to perform better.  Occhiolino

If you have the time, there is no point of staying out of it (and if you do not have, at least sign up for being a substitute player, because who knows)!
« Ultima modifica: 09 Agosto 2016, 16:37:26 da Horus2 » Registrato
Pagine: [1]   Vai su
  Stampa  

Vai a: